Axoloti Control allows you to navigate through patches and adjust parameters away from the computer, without having to assign parameters to MIDI controllers.
It has a graphical monochrome LCD, navigation buttons, 4 endless encoders and 4-by-4 pushbuttons with LEDs.
It’s designed to enable interactions like controlling a 16-step sequencer, or as a 4-track arrangement controller, or adjusting 4 different values of one selected object like an ADSR envelope.
- 128×64 pixel monochrome backlit LCD
- dimmeable LCD backlight
- navigation buttons (up, down, left, right, enter, back)
- value adjust endless rotary encoder
- 4 “channel strips” with each
- 1 endless rotary encoder
- 3 status LED’s (green, yellow, red)
- 4 pushbuttons with a LED
- STM32F1 microcontroller
- board dimensions: 160×100 mm