“Axoloti Core” is a circuit board with stereo audio in- and output, audio analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters and a microcontroller suitable for digital audio processing. All connectors are on one side to make it easy to build your own tabletop device, rackmount, stompbox or something else.
- 1/4″ stereo input jack (line level with up to 55 dB digitally-controlled analog gain)
- 1/4″ stereo output jack (digitally-controlled volume)
- 1/8″ headphone jack (same sound as the stereo output, independent volume)
- MIDI input (5-pole DIN)
- MIDI output (5-pole DIN)
- micro-SDCard slot
- mini-USB device port
- 10-pin ribbon cable connector to connect to Axoloti Control
- solder pads for connecting potentiometers, faders, switches, LED’s… (16 signals, ground, 3.3V supply, 5V supply). All I/O is 3.3V signalling.
- 168MHz STM32F4 microcontroller
- 24bit/96kHz capable stereo ADC/DAC
- dimensions: 160 x 50 mm
- 3mm mounting holes